Technology Ireland is the largest and most influential business organisation representing Ireland's tech sector. With origins dating back to 1968, the association was formed in 2017 by the merger of ICT Ireland and the Irish Software Association.
Why Technology Ireland?
- Ireland’s largest and most representative tech business group, with an unparalleled network of home-grown and international tech leaders
- Promoting and facilitating collaboration between tech companies large and small
- A deep pool of industry knowledge from which to leverage expertise
- Ireland’s most influential tech lobby group – communicating with Irish and European policymakers with a unified voice
- Accelerating the transfer of knowledge, information and experience between tech companies large and small
- Specific industry groups with the ability to address crucial issues for the tech sector, efficiently & effectively
- Working groups available for key company staff to network and benchmark with peers in the tech sector
- Access Ibec’s unrivalled expertise in employee relations that few organisations have the time to invest in
- Unique opportunities for inter-company collaboration and commercialisation
- Frequent all-industry networking events – building connections and deepening relationships
- 100% industry led – run by members, for members
- Unique marketplace, connected into all major sectors of the Irish economy via Ibec’s 50+ sectoral networks
- Ensuring all Irish digital policy priorities are clearly communicated to the relevant stakeholders & policy makers in Brussels
- Access to sector-specific support & heavily subsidised training for tech co. staff