The Awards Categories this year are:
- Digital Technology Company of the Year
- Emerging Company of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement In International Growth
- Technology Innovation of the Year
- Digital Technology Services Project of the Year
- #WomenInTech Company Initiative of the Year --> (open to both FDI & Irish-owned companies)
- Multinational Corporation Initiative of the Year --> (open to both FDI & Irish-owned companies)
- Excellence in Talent Development --> (open to both FDI & Irish-owned companies)
- Outstanding Academic Achievement of the Year --> (open to both FDI & Irish-owned companies)
Detailed information on the selection criteria for each award including a link to the application form is available under each award category on the navigation panel.
Companies are invited to enter as many categories as they deem appropriate. A separate application form is available for each category.
All applications are received by Technology Ireland and will be short listed by a panel of independent judges. Successful applicants who have made the short-list will carry on to the interview stage in late October.
>> online submission portal <<