In addition to the TechHR Forum, Technology Ireland, through our parent organisation Ibec, supports members to apply Human Resources best practice, build a high-performance culture, engage with employees, maximise the benefits of a diverse workforce and retain high performers.
We supply practical information, publications and case studies on linking Human Resources to business strategy, managing change, engaging with employees and linking performance development and reward.
We produce the HR Update survey which is conducted twice a year and focuses on topical and strategic people management issues affecting employers in Ireland. The series addresses topics such as pay and employment, employee performance and engagement, HR priorities, the HR function and flexible working arrangements.
As a Technology Ireland member, we are here to support your organisation with a full range of HR/IR services, such as;
- Unlimited access to the IR/HR team in our Dublin office for tailored advice and information on all aspects of employee relations and human resources;
- Unlimited telephone access to our Knowledge Centre for answers to your employment queries, quickly and efficiently;
- Regular electronic information bulletins that keep you informed of changes and revisions to legislation to ensure compliance;
- Access to Ibec's Employment Law Service, staffed by solicitors who are experts in employment law and can provide legal advice, consultation and assistance for no additional charge;
- Avail of Ibec representation in negotiations with trade unions and before the Labour Relations Commission and the Labour Court on all industrial relations issues, as well as representation at Rights Commissioners, Employment Appeals Tribunals and Equality Tribunals and avoid incurring expensive fees;
- Advice on occupational safety, health and welfare at work including compensation and liability insurance issues;
- Access to a member only website where you will find an extensive source of regulatory, legal and economic information;
- Regular opportunities to network with your peers, in both professional and industry forums, to share information and best practice;
- Access to member only research on pay and conditions, absenteeism levels, pensions taxation and business sentiment amongst others.