This category is open to Irish-owned / indigenous companies only.
The Digital Technology Company of the Year will have demonstrated outstanding performance over the previous year, combining aspects of technical innovation, sales achievements and successful partnering strategies. The company will show a clear emergence as a leader in their niche, along with the ambition to drive profitability and sustain financial stability.
The Digital Technology Company of the Year will demonstrate an ability to attract financial resources, as well as showing a return for stakeholders, customers, staff and investors, thus demonstrating a real competitive differentiation.
The company should show evidence of the following points:
- A strategic vision & strong leadership team
- Sustained financial performance over last 3 years and a finance strategy
- Economic logic of the business
- What vehicles you have used to scale and how have you staged this growth
- How you are establishing a market leadership position
- How you have structured your sales for exceptional growth
- How your company stays on the leading edge of its product or services suite, and what sets your company apart with respect to innovative business practices
- How your company fosters a positive, healthy work environment for its employees, and how your business strategy incorporates employee development.
>> online submission portal <<